Happy New Year from Brian & Margot!

Thank sweet baby Jesus that 2016 is over. I was so over it I was under it–and being suffocated by it.

But as a palate-cleanser, and maybe a forecast of what is to come, I bring to you this Moment of Moments:

new year cat kiss.gif

Brian and Margot sharing a midnight kiss!!!

I couldn’t have staged this if I had tried. I just put Margot in front of the little decoration, Brian arrived at the top of the stairs, and I starting clicking.

It was like the end of Titanic with the grand staircase and the clock.

tumblr_m1xub9gQsQ1qcntq9

MAGIC!

If this year can be just an iota of how wonderful that moment was, we’re all going to be A-Okay.

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2017, my friends.

Remember, we kick off the 1973 series tomorrow!!!

8 Responses to Happy New Year from Brian & Margot!

1. suzanne says:

That was magic! I truly believe if Margot & Brian can share a moment like that, then mankind has a fighting chance in the new year.

2. Poppy says:

Sweet! Happy new year to you and the kitties.

3. The4thStooge says:

D’awwwwww! They are the CUTEST “little” things!

4. Angie says:

That so gives me hope. We are 5 days in and the hubs fried his computer in his quad controller. I got in a fender bender, our shower caddy took a crapper in the this morning drowning my phone and everyone at my new job is it the worst mode and made at me and I don’t know why. I’m only 6 weeks in people I’m going to have questions, get over it. This year has GOT TO get better but I don’t know how with Frump in the office.

• yinzerella says:

UGH.
      Sorry to hear about the new job. That’s just the worst.
      And I know–the news is so scary. Are they seriously going to build that wall?

5. Nora says:

First time commenter, long time reader. Happy new year and best of luck with the kitties!