Friday Flashback

Back in July of last year I shared with you 15. Pork Chops Florentine and the story of the Best Worst Date Ever (or was it the Worst Best Date Ever?). One of the most notable details of the date was the guy’s car—a Jaguar convertible with an iridescent paint job. A purple iridescent paint job, at that! I used the following picture so every one could kinda imagine what this thing looked like:

I am almost sold on this on a VW Beetle...if you're a 17 year old girl.

Snazzy, eh?

But a lot of you refused to believe that this car–this purple, iridescent, convertible Jaguar–existed on the streets of Baltimore. Some of you even thought that I just made it up for entertainment purposes. Which, dear friends, I never do. Let’s face it, I can’t make some of this shit up. And who could possibly come up with a purple, iridescent, convertible Jaguar???

But  anyhoo, here’s what I’m getting at–I was out with my friend Noah last night for happy hour at one of Baltimore’s more popular restaurants and guess what I found?

jaguar

Take that, non-believers! PEACE!

*drops mic*

This entry was posted in dating and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Friday Flashback

1. Rusty Cunningham says:

Now I want to know what it says on his Vanity Plate!

2. Angie says:

Dude, they only way I would not believe that story is if I had never been dating before. I love your dating stories because I can now say “look I’m not the only one” Keep on keep’n on sister.

3. hemcfeely says:

Holy crap! That’s awful. I can only imagine this guy in a hypercolor t-shirt (under a blazer, of course).

4. TidiousTed says:

It’s sacrilege to paint a Jaguar in a colour like that. The Jaguar police should take it away from hima, repaint it and give it to someone who will appreciate it’s real value ;-)

5. S. S. says:

I don’t care if it means I’ve got poor taste, I love the purple iridescent paint job.