A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Sharon Needles
If you are a regular reader of DiS! I think I’ve made it pretty clear that I’m a big RuPaul’s Drag Race and Sharon Needles fan. So for this season there was no doubt who I’d be rooting for–ALASKA! She’s … Continue reading
OK, let me apologize for not having an actual weenie dish for you this week. I blogged the hell out of April and I am a bit tired. And it’s hot here. It’s supposed to hit 90 today in Baltimore. … Continue reading
I believe that it was April 23 when the winner of RuPaul’s Drag Race was supposed be crowned. But Ru, that bitch, said NO! You have to wait until the reunion! Well, that just threw my friend Dan into a … Continue reading
Hello, darlings! Oh, things have been mighty crazy over here in Dinner is Served! land—-believe you me! But that doesn’t mean I haven’t squeezed in a little time here and there to whip up some retro deliciousness (or disgustingness, depending … Continue reading