Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Relay Foods
Welcome to Dinner is Served 1972 and the Vincent Price Halloween Cookalong! For those of you who have happened upon my blog via other sites, you are already familiar with the cookalong guidelines. But if this is your first stop … Continue reading
Lookie lookie! Who has another official DiS! meal for you? This gal right here! I feel like it’s been a long time since I posted a whole dinner. The last one was in (lemme check)…it was in April. APRIL!?!? Well, … Continue reading
I know that because of my relatively high hot dog consumption, you’re all worried that I’m gonna get butt cancer from all those nitrate and nitrate-ridden weenies. But I found a butt cancer-free alternative that is tasty and is not … Continue reading
Welcome to Wiener Wednesdays, kiddies! I’m so sorry that it’s been a couple weeks without a wiener-related post, but I’ve been doing that whole synergy thing with the Cock-a-Doodle and the Beef Tongue! But whatever. Today is a true WIENER … Continue reading