A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: offal
Hello again! It’s been a week since election day and what a shit week it’s been. I didn’t take the election too well (understatement), work is all shades of meh, and both Brian and Margot have fleas! So for the … Continue reading
Hello, friends and fellow Fannibals! Did any of you bid on some lots in the Hannibal TV show auction 2 months ago? I did. Because I am crazy and had money to burn (my fantasy team this year–Hannibal Lecter’s Facemask–went … Continue reading
Well, here we are. I am so excited for the last episode of Hannibal to see how they end the Red Dragon story, but so utterly bummed because it’s most likely that this is the last we see of this fan-fucking-tastic … Continue reading
Welcome to Dinner is Served 1972 and the Vincent Price Halloween Cookalong! For those of you who have happened upon my blog via other sites, you are already familiar with the cookalong guidelines. But if this is your first stop … Continue reading