Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: las vegas
According to THIS website, today is LIBERACE DAY. Now, it’s not his birthday, because that’s on May 16 (remember? I did an entire week of Liberace-inspired dishes). So why would today of all days be Liberace Day? Oh, who cares? … Continue reading
OH SWEET CHRIST ON A CRACKER; there are so many bad places I could go with the name of this dish. But I won’t. Because of the children. OK, who the hell am I kidding? There aren’t any children! But … Continue reading
So I thought of something for Wiener Wednesday that I can’t believe I haven’t talked about yet! From filmmaker Rick Sebak, the man who brought us Stuff That’s Gone, Things That Aren’t There Anymore and Sandwiches You Will Like is what may … Continue reading
Ah, Louie, Louie, oh no, said we gotta go….yah yah yah yah yah yah. OK, so I got that out of the way. Um. No I didn’t. Because that song made me go here: And then that started this stream … Continue reading