Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
- Hedda Hopper Cocktail
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: james spader
How old does that make you feel? Yeah, this month, thirty years ago, Pretty in Pink premiered. Of all the John Hughes films, Pretty in Pink is my favorite. And not just because of James Spader’s portrayl of Steff: It … Continue reading
Screw Ducky. Screw Blane. (His name is Blane? Blane?) Can we all just agree that Andie should have ended up with Steff in Pretty in Pink? Well, he’d be my pick. Maybe I’m such a fan of Less Than Zero … Continue reading