Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: fish
I’m not a fan of seafood that is not of the crustacean variety. I’ve mentioned that fact every time a fish card is drawn. In some cases I have been pleasantly surprised, and in others I’m all “I still don’t … Continue reading
A quick post for a quick weeknight meal. #46, Baked Fish Fillets in White Wine, includes a lot of things that I like: artichokes, asparagus, lemon, rice pudding, butter and white wine. Lots of white wine. But the main ingredient is … Continue reading