Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: chipped ham
This is an updated version of a post that appeared in August, 2012. There are more delicious dishes than last time! Hi, darlings! I want to give you some ideas for your Labor Day cookouts, picnics, clam bakes, or whatever … Continue reading
Greetings and salutations, darlings! I’m going to take a little time off for the holiday, so you won’t see me here or on the Facebook page until late next week. I know that it will be hard, but don’t miss … Continue reading
After the Circle Pups I had some hot dogs left over so I turned to the Better Homes & Gardens Casserole Cook Book (1967) to test out another frankfurter spectacular. Since I am decidedly indecisive, I let Cleve make the decision. … Continue reading
Ah, the Chipped Ham Barbecue Sammich. A Pittsburgh classic–much like the Turkey Devonshire or the epic sandwiches from Primanti Bros. For some unknown reason I found myself with a craving for a Chipped Ham (Chip Chop Ham) BBQ earlier this month. It … Continue reading