A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: chipped ham
This is an updated version of a post that appeared in August, 2012. There are more delicious dishes than last time! Hi, darlings! I want to give you some ideas for your Labor Day cookouts, picnics, clam bakes, or whatever … Continue reading
Greetings and salutations, darlings! I’m going to take a little time off for the holiday, so you won’t see me here or on the Facebook page until late next week. I know that it will be hard, but don’t miss … Continue reading
After the Circle Pups I had some hot dogs left over so I turned to the Better Homes & Gardens Casserole Cook Book (1967) to test out another frankfurter spectacular. Since I am decidedly indecisive, I let Cleve make the decision. … Continue reading
Ah, the Chipped Ham Barbecue Sammich. A Pittsburgh classic–much like the Turkey Devonshire or the epic sandwiches from Primanti Bros. For some unknown reason I found myself with a craving for a Chipped Ham (Chip Chop Ham) BBQ earlier this month. It … Continue reading