Hot From the Oven
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
- Locke-Ober’s New England Boiled Dinner (1965)
- BH&G Vegetable Cook Book Split-Pea Soup (1967)
- The Affinity Cocktail (1930…or 1929)
- Antoinetta Pelligrina Pica’s Shrimp Scampi
- 130. Hamburger Wheels (1973)
- Happy New Year from Brian & Margot!
- Esquire Cook-Book Romaine Salad (1955)
- Jo Funkhouser’s Punch (1966)
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
The Home of Mr. Vintage
Tag Archives: Vincent Price
Firstly, just because I am posting a New England post today does not mean that I am endorsing the New England Patriots in this Sunday’s AFC Championship. Because, Steelers. Duh. Also, I actively hate the New England Patriots with a … Continue reading
The first time I ever connected Vincent Price and food was when I discovered this little slip of paper tucked within the pages of my copy of The Savoy Cocktail Book (1930) I thought it was delightfully odd. But I … Continue reading