A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: vermouth
Happy Happy Hour! Here’s a little libation to heat things up while the US of A is under a bit of a cold spell. A bit o’ Scotch will warm your tootsies! Check it out! Also, ignore the big watermark … Continue reading
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I don’t have a lick of Irish in me, nor do I typically go out on St. Patrick’s Day, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t celebrate in my own, small ways. Last year I went … Continue reading
Happy Groundhog Day! In honor of this most bizarre of holidays, I made a dish from the 1971 cookbook, Gourmets & Groundhogs by Elaine Light. I found this volume at an antique store in Bedford, PA. Bedford is not on … Continue reading
Seems like a lot of people plan on celebrating tonight, at least based on the number of folks who have checked out my recipe for Corned Beef & Cabbage in the past week or so. I will be celebrating tonight … Continue reading
I know, I know, I know. Two weeks in a row without a Wiener Wednesday. But I’m giving you the only thing that could replace a Wednesday wiener, and that is tongue. I can’t even apologize for how dirty that … Continue reading