A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: turkey
Let’s kick it off the week with this tasty hunk of meat: I miss you, Bob Benson. And I miss you, Mad Men. Here’s another look at that glorious Thanksgiving apron (and the gorgeous man wrapped in it): He … Continue reading
Hello! Happy Sandwich Day! I honor of the occasion, I am sharing a post that first appeared in 2014. This post will be very relevant come the end of the month because it is a most excellent way to use up … Continue reading
Got turkey? I got a great way for you to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers. That is, if you like bacon and cheese sauce. And who doesn’t (aside from our kosher and lactose intolerant friends)? When “sandwich” and … Continue reading
Us at Dinner is Served (and by ‘us’ I mean Brian and me) want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. And really there is no better way to do so than this little gem of a video, the Thanksgiving … Continue reading
Look at him go: Slice that bird, Bob! Happy Thanksgiving, my friends. And safe travels to all of you who are going over the river and through the woods to grandmother’s house or wherever the hell it is that you … Continue reading