Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
- Hedda Hopper Cocktail
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Trapped in the Closet
Newsflash: November is National Fun with Fondue Month! So how fitting that I recently did a little fondue for 2! I have had a fondue pot for a while now but hadn’t had a good reason to bust it out–the … Continue reading