Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
- Hedda Hopper Cocktail
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
- Joan Crawford Cookbook Giveaway!!!
- 128. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
- Joan Crawford’s French Banana Salad (1928)
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: tequila
It may be a little late, since Sunday is, like, halfway done. But IT’S NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY! And, man, it’s a good day for Tequila. It’s hot as balls here in Baltimore. And apparently it’s hot as balls all across … Continue reading
My parents came into town over Memorial Day weekend and I threw a party so they could meet all of my friends (especially Manny!) whom they have heard many, many stories about but never met in real life. I picked … Continue reading
#HappyNationalMargaritaDay! I got home from work and I did this: I just threw together stuff I had in my kitchen and bar. And it was delicious. Cara Cara Margarita 1 and 1/2 jiggers tequila 1/2 jigger triple sec 1/2 tsp … Continue reading