Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: syrup
So we already know that Agent Cooper loves cremated bacon and eggs over hard. But how does he like his flapjacks? Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham! OK, can we agree that Agent Cooper is … Continue reading
In this entertaining Q&A with Jay R. Ferguson, a.k.a. Mad Men‘s Stan Rizzo, Ferguson talks about a memento he stole from the set when they disassembled the creative lounge to make way for The Computer (damn you, Harry Crane!). So … Continue reading
Another dish from the epic Marguerite Patten Recipe Cards set, birthplace of Sausage Boatees. This is Hot Puddings Card No. 7–Golden Cap Pudding! I, being frugal, and only one person, chose the more economical pudding: 1/4 cup margarine, 1/4 cup … Continue reading
Ah, another Cooking for Two that I cooked for one! Gentle readers, I present to you Bacon Big Boys! I had been eyeing this recipe for a while 1. because of the name (I ♥ Bacon!) and 2. because of the … Continue reading