A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: syrup
So we already know that Agent Cooper loves cremated bacon and eggs over hard. But how does he like his flapjacks? Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham! OK, can we agree that Agent Cooper is … Continue reading
In this entertaining Q&A with Jay R. Ferguson, a.k.a. Mad Men‘s Stan Rizzo, Ferguson talks about a memento he stole from the set when they disassembled the creative lounge to make way for The Computer (damn you, Harry Crane!). So … Continue reading
Another dish from the epic Marguerite Patten Recipe Cards set, birthplace of Sausage Boatees. This is Hot Puddings Card No. 7–Golden Cap Pudding! I, being frugal, and only one person, chose the more economical pudding: 1/4 cup margarine, 1/4 cup … Continue reading
Ah, another Cooking for Two that I cooked for one! Gentle readers, I present to you Bacon Big Boys! I had been eyeing this recipe for a while 1. because of the name (I ♥ Bacon!) and 2. because of the … Continue reading