A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: sex and the city
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? The last time I treated you to tales of my dating woe was The DejaDate back in March. I know how much you love hearing about my OKCupid dates, so I opened my good ol’ … Continue reading
There is a difference between turned on and excited, Carrie. But the McRib, it does indeed excite me. Dear, sweet baby Jesus, please let the McRib make a triumphant return to the Mid-Atlantic this fall. NO ONE BOUGHT THE … Continue reading
I’ve been looking forward to this card because of its daffy photography. I love the massive bread knife and the sandwich made of sandwiches. Sadly, I did not make the sandwich filled with smaller sandwiches, for there are so few … Continue reading
Actually, that’s me in 1979. Yeah, it’s my 35th birthday today. And all I can think of is this scene from Season Four of Sex and the City (specifically the part at the end where they start filling out Carrie’s dating … Continue reading