Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
- Hedda Hopper Cocktail
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: rob lowe
I have already learned something in the first 3 weeks of 2014! Apparently I need to knock off one of the items on my list of dating requirements: Born before Bush Sr. was in office Employed No roommates No children … Continue reading
OMG you guys. Did everyone watch Behind the Candelabra? Um, if you didn’t you need to get on some HBO ASAP or find someone who subscribes and then watch the shit out of it. How can you not? Behind the … Continue reading
Hello, darlings. The world didn’t explode on the winter solstice, so here we are at the end of another calendar year. Can you believe it? I can’t. I really, really can’t. 2012 has been a year of high points (yay, … Continue reading