A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: ribs
Today is October 10 and it is currently 82 degrees out. At 5:30pm. I am sick of this bullshit. It’s supposed to be fall now. I want it to be fall so desperately that I am making an apple-pork dish … Continue reading
I was inspired to go Hawaiian this week because the annual NFL Pro Bowl took place on January 29th and was, as always, held in the Aloha State. The Pro Bowl used to take place after the Super Bowl but they’ve … Continue reading
Darlings, sorry that this took longer than I thought but, as promised, here is the recipe for the ribs that I made on New Year’s Eve. And yes, they did taste as good as they look. I think my photography … Continue reading