Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
- Joan Crawford Cookbook Giveaway!!!
- 128. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
- Joan Crawford’s French Banana Salad (1928)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (1985)
- 119. Chicken a la King (Happy 6th Anniversary!)
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: poetry
Lots of fun has been going on over on the Dinner is Served 1972 Facebook fan page. Yesterday I featured the covers to Helen Gurley Brown’s Sex and the Single Girl and subsequent cookbook. Today, I went to the absolute other … Continue reading
Hey kittens. Sorry that I’ve been AWOL. The time off really messed with my writing mojo and I did a lot of partying over the break. I have no idea what day it is anymore. But don’t fret, I did … Continue reading
I’m sorry that I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been busy working on another writing project and just out and about and having fun–gallivanting about Baltimore. So I don’t have anything for you today food-wise. When I put it … Continue reading