A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Well, it Looks Nice From the Outside…
- 139. Tostada Dinner
- The Potters’ Guild of Baltimore Cookbook Taco Dip
- 172. Chicken Breasts, French Style
- Happy National Grilled Cheese Day!
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Playboy
Back in June I was at the wedding of two of my dear friends Erin & Anthony. At my assigned table it was me, Mr. Kinsey, Dan & Jon, some people I didn’t know, and my friend Evan and his … Continue reading
The birthday party rolls on! I made a punch for my birthday. Because of course I did. This recipe is from the Playboy Host & Bar Book by Thomas Mario (1971 edition). Angostura bitters? Check. But the Safeway didn’t have … Continue reading
My darlings! I have been neglecting my blog. There are many reasons why, which are too many to go through right now, but please know that although I haven’t written as of late, I have many delightful dishes to share … Continue reading