A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Pieathalon
DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS? IT’S PIEATHALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Yes, for the 4th year my food blogger friends and I exchanged pie recipes and got baking! (click here to see pies of years past) Except I didn’t exchange recipes. There … Continue reading
It’s here! It’s here! It’s the Pieathalon! My assigned recipe was sent to me by Greg from Recipes4Rebels. “Peanuts and beer are frequent partners–for snacking, at the ball park, at parties. So what a natural idea it would be to … Continue reading
It’s the 2nd Annual Pieathalon, kittens! Welcome to my contribution, the Melton Mowbray Pie from the Vincent Price Treasury of Great Recipes. This British recipe was submitted by the lovely Jenny of Silver Screen Suppers, who, happens to be British. … Continue reading
Welcome to the Pieathalon! In the heavily debated war of Cake vs. Pie, I am definitely on Team Pie. Pies are so versatile. They can be fruity, creamy, sweet or savory–and if I’m not mistaken, isn’t pizza technically a pie? … Continue reading