Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Pieathalon
It’s here! It’s here! It’s the Pieathalon! My assigned recipe was sent to me by Greg from Recipes4Rebels. “Peanuts and beer are frequent partners–for snacking, at the ball park, at parties. So what a natural idea it would be to … Continue reading
It’s the 2nd Annual Pieathalon, kittens! Welcome to my contribution, the Melton Mowbray Pie from the Vincent Price Treasury of Great Recipes. This British recipe was submitted by the lovely Jenny of Silver Screen Suppers, who, happens to be British. … Continue reading
Welcome to the Pieathalon! In the heavily debated war of Cake vs. Pie, I am definitely on Team Pie. Pies are so versatile. They can be fruity, creamy, sweet or savory–and if I’m not mistaken, isn’t pizza technically a pie? … Continue reading