A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: National Jell-O Week
It is once again that time of year. Yesterday began National Jell-O Week. Or at least according to the random holiday website that I just linked to. But anyhoo, National Jell-O week is, for me, and some other folks (I’m looking … Continue reading
I’ve had so much fun with National Jell-O Week that I don’t want it to end. And it doesn’t have to!!! Ms. Surly at Vintage Recipe Cards just threw down the gauntlet and double-dog dared me to make this dish, … Continue reading
The very mysterious-sounding Sunken Treasure comes to us from Amazing Magical Jell-O Desserts: 72 Gelatin & Pudding Recipes Your Kids Will Enjoy (1977). My co-worker, Donna, gave this to me for Christmas after finding it at a thrift store–you know, … Continue reading
Oh. My. Gawd. What does one do when National Jell-O Week collides with Wiener Wednesday? Well, if I had known that this was National Jell-O Week, I would have a frankfurter mold for you right now. But instead I have … Continue reading