A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: McDonalds
“McDonald’s uses a secret sauce with a cult following you didn’t know existed” True. I didn’t know that it existed. But now I do. It’s McChicken sauce. From Canada. Now, domestic McChickens are slathered with regular ol’ mayo, but all … Continue reading
Back in October, I found out that McDonald’s Big Mac sauce was available in bottles. But only in Canada. I expressed my disappointment on my Facebook page and DiS!1972-fan Alicia offered to send me Big Mac sauce as well as … Continue reading
An amazing thing happened to me this weekend. I ATE A McRIB! How did this happen considering that the powers that be didn’t bring the McRib to the greater Baltimore metropolitan area…?
Happy New Year! You asked for it–ok, no one asked for it–but based on your comments it seems like you all really get your jollies from my romantical follies (oh, I love rhyming!), so here is a quick rundown of … Continue reading