Hot From the Oven
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
- Locke-Ober’s New England Boiled Dinner (1965)
- BH&G Vegetable Cook Book Split-Pea Soup (1967)
- The Affinity Cocktail (1930…or 1929)
- Antoinetta Pelligrina Pica’s Shrimp Scampi
- 130. Hamburger Wheels (1973)
- Happy New Year from Brian & Margot!
- Esquire Cook-Book Romaine Salad (1955)
- Jo Funkhouser’s Punch (1966)
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
The Home of Mr. Vintage
Tag Archives: Margot
Thank sweet baby Jesus that 2016 is over. I was so over it I was under it–and being suffocated by it. But as a palate-cleanser, and maybe a forecast of what is to come, I bring to you this Moment … Continue reading
It’s been a while. Because I’ve been super-busy. And maybe because everything just went to shit! In the first part of November Brian and Margot got fleas. The fleas then somehow turned into Brian peeing on things. This is basically … Continue reading
Hellooooooo! I’m back from my Christmas vacation. I hope that you all had a chance to take some time off and spend it with family–regardless if you celebrate Xmas or not. VACATION RULES! My Christmas was great. I received so … Continue reading