Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Liberace Cooks
“Diane, I’ve just opened Laura Palmer’s diary. This is the, uh, the last entry, dated February 23rd. It reads:”‘Asparagus for dinner again. I hate asparagus. Does this mean I’ll never grow up?’” Laura Palmer was a girl full of mysteries. … Continue reading
A Christmas post, kittens! This year I had a party for the Christmas parade because it goes through my neighborhood. ALL THREE HOURS OF IT. I shit you not. It was like the Macy’s Day parade. But with meth addicts and … Continue reading
We’ve made it! It’s officially Liberace’s Birthday! And for it, I present to you his most-famous dish. I think of this as Liberace’s “single girl special” because it is simple, quick, and you probably have all of the necessary ingredients … Continue reading