A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
- 127. Pork Ribs and Apple Rings
- The Eclipicnic
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Judy Garland
I plucked a grey hair out of my left eyebrow this morning. This surprised me; although it should not, considering that for over five years, I dye my hair, not for fun, but out of necessity (I am sitting with light … Continue reading
So, you know that weekend that Todd and Leah came in for a wedding and I made them the Broiled Filet of Sole brunch on Saturday morning? Well, this is how insane I am: while they were at that wedding … Continue reading