Hot From the Oven
- Happy National Tequila Day!
- Jon Voight’s Artichokes, California-Style
- On Double Boilers…and Happy 4th of July!
- The Poconos: Land of Sex, Kitsch, & Hot Tubs
- Yinzerella’s 2016 Guide to Dating
- Tequila Punch & Chili Buffet (1977)
- PIEATHALON: Peanuts-and-Beer Pie
- Hannibal Lecter’s Pork Liver w. Bacon
- Jell-O Crown Jewel Dessert
- I’m The Angry Carnivore
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato tomato sauce vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: joys of Jell-O
Who’s ready for some Jell-O? This recipe is from my original 1959 edition of the Joys of Jell-O. As is now tradition, every year I bring in a weird retro dish for my boss Kate’s birthday. In the spirit of … Continue reading
Darlings, I feel like I’ve been away from you for so long. And perhaps I have been. In lieu of writing I’ve been out doing–Honfest, the gym, art shows, food truck rallies, and parties, and dates, and a trip to … Continue reading