Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
- Joan Crawford Cookbook Giveaway!!!
- 128. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
- Joan Crawford’s French Banana Salad (1928)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (1985)
- 119. Chicken a la King (Happy 6th Anniversary!)
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Hannigram
Today we invite Hannibal the Cannibal back into my kitchen and make his sweet Italian sausage. Does that make this a Wiener Wednesday??? I think it does! If you recall, I purchased 3 recipe cards that were used as props … Continue reading
Hello, friends and fellow Fannibals! Did any of you bid on some lots in the Hannibal TV show auction 2 months ago? I did. Because I am crazy and had money to burn (my fantasy team this year–Hannibal Lecter’s Facemask–went … Continue reading