Hot From the Oven
- Hannibal Lecter’s Sweet Italian Sausage
- Happy National Tequila Day!
- Jon Voight’s Artichokes, California-Style
- On Double Boilers…and Happy 4th of July!
- The Poconos: Land of Sex, Kitsch, & Hot Tubs
- Yinzerella’s 2016 Guide to Dating
- Tequila Punch & Chili Buffet (1977)
- PIEATHALON: Peanuts-and-Beer Pie
- Hannibal Lecter’s Pork Liver w. Bacon
- Jell-O Crown Jewel Dessert
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay pie pineapple Pittsburgh pork potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: fruit cocktail
The very mysterious-sounding Sunken Treasure comes to us from Amazing Magical Jell-O Desserts: 72 Gelatin & Pudding Recipes Your Kids Will Enjoy (1977). My co-worker, Donna, gave this to me for Christmas after finding it at a thrift store–you know, … Continue reading