A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: fondue
Although it first became popular in the US during the mid 1960s, few foods evoke the Avocado and Golden Harvest-hued era of the 1970s like fondue. I think that they might have been automatically issued to couples as soon as … Continue reading
So I threw myself a birthday party! (over 2 months ago) So sue me. I don’t remember every detail of the party or have photos of everything–it was my party after all. And I had, like, 10 people over. So I … Continue reading
Newsflash: November is National Fun with Fondue Month! So how fitting that I recently did a little fondue for 2! I have had a fondue pot for a while now but hadn’t had a good reason to bust it out–the … Continue reading