A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: deviled eggs
FINALLY! After weeks of teasing yinz guys, I finally threw my Mad Men Party featuring recipes from The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook by Judy Gelman and Peter Zheutlin in honor of the end of the show. My shindig was just … Continue reading
OK, it’s the last day of hors-d’oeuvres! We go back to the Smirnoff Brunch Book to the BEFORE THE GAME chapter for a nibble from the All on a Summer’s Day menu: It’s the “in” thing to watch football, baseball, and basketball … Continue reading
Hors d’Ouerves Week continues with a party classic, Deviled Eggs. This recipe is from the very cool Cookindex (1959) card set that I received from the very lovely Susan Marks, the author of the book Finding Betty Crocker: The Secret Life … Continue reading
The ladies’ holiday cocktail party continues! I’ve already shared with you the wiener part of the evening and the sparkling punch, but here are the remaining delicious dishes, Crab-Deviled Eggs and Smoked Oyster Puffs. Both recipes come from the Better Homes and … Continue reading