Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: creamed corn
FINALLY. IT’S SUNDAY AND IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN. I am so fucking stoked for this. I’ve been waiting 27 years for this. 27 years since eleven-year-old me was utterly traumatized by Twin Peaks. I had BOB nightmares for a long while … Continue reading
OK, I lied in my last post. I did take a picture of the finished casserole. I just used my phone and not my fancy-ass camera. So there it is. In all it’s corny, cheesy glory. Like I said yesterday, … Continue reading
For Memorial Day this year I went to not 1–but 2 Memorial Day barbecues. This is what I chose to make for the second party, to accompany hamburgers on the grill. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the 1984 … Continue reading
Another full meal from Dinner is Served! I made this in January on some Sunday night when Todd and Leah came over. I cannot remember whether it was cold or not when I made it, but I think that pork … Continue reading