A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Cool Whip
Who’s ready for some Jell-O? This recipe is from my original 1959 edition of the Joys of Jell-O. As is now tradition, every year I bring in a weird retro dish for my boss Kate’s birthday. In the spirit of … Continue reading
And we have a winner! The people have spoken and the people wanted Better Than Tom Selleck Cake! Yes, with 39% of the votes, the Better Than Tom Selleck Cake bested two Selleck-themed cocktails, a Thanksgiving salad, and Tom’s own … Continue reading
I haven’t posted about a dessert in a long time–so who is ready for something sweet? I made this dish to cap off the dinner that I will present in the upcoming Vincent Price Halloween Cookalong. You’re excited, right? Chocolate … Continue reading
You might know this dish by other names: ambrosia, Pistachio Delight, green stuff–but I prefer Watergate Salad because, well, hello, all that Watergate shit went down in 1972! Watergate Salad is definitely a party dish, and, lucky for me, I … Continue reading