A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- 127. Pork Ribs and Apple Rings
- The Eclipicnic
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: coffee
All Twin Peaks fans–(what are we Peakers? Like Trekkies or Fannibals? Someone tell me, please)–know exactly how Dale Cooper likes his coffee: So I have whipped up a cocktail that is not only as black as midnight on a moonless … Continue reading
I’m still celebrating the Pieathalon, so it’s a good thing that Twin Peaks is so pie-heavy. Be sure to watch the great video at the end.
Last week I told you that, in honor of the upcoming Blu-Ray box-set release of Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery, I’d be dedicating Tuesdays to Twin Peaks. Here is a series of deliciously weird coffee advertisements that ran in Japan … Continue reading
Is anyone going to watch the Winter Olympics? I guess I will. I am a fan of figure skating. Although I couldn’t name any of the current skaters. I miss the days of Nancy Kerrigan, Viktor Petrenko, Elvis Sojko, Kristy … Continue reading