A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
- 127. Pork Ribs and Apple Rings
- The Eclipicnic
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry Horne’s Legendary Smoked Cheese Pig
- 124. Macaroni, Tomato and Cheese Bake (1973) ft. Elvis’ Rice Pudding
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
- Wiener Wednesday
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: coffee
All Twin Peaks fans–(what are we Peakers? Like Trekkies or Fannibals? Someone tell me, please)–know exactly how Dale Cooper likes his coffee: So I have whipped up a cocktail that is not only as black as midnight on a moonless … Continue reading
I’m still celebrating the Pieathalon, so it’s a good thing that Twin Peaks is so pie-heavy. Be sure to watch the great video at the end.
Last week I told you that, in honor of the upcoming Blu-Ray box-set release of Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery, I’d be dedicating Tuesdays to Twin Peaks. Here is a series of deliciously weird coffee advertisements that ran in Japan … Continue reading
Is anyone going to watch the Winter Olympics? I guess I will. I am a fan of figure skating. Although I couldn’t name any of the current skaters. I miss the days of Nancy Kerrigan, Viktor Petrenko, Elvis Sojko, Kristy … Continue reading