Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: Chinese food
Holiday greetings, my friends! Do any of the following statements apply to you? I want to knock the socks off of all my friends and family at Christmas Dinner. My holiday spread is lacking a breathtaking focal point. I love … Continue reading
Congee? When I posted on the DiS! Facebook Page that I was so stoked about making Congee I got a lot of “huh?” and “what?” Well, gentle readers, I wouldn’t expect most of you to know what Congee is. I … Continue reading
Yes, it’s true. May 9th celebrates the little crustacean known as the shrimp. Today, let’s observe the holiday by looking back on 3 shrimptastic dinners from the DiS! card set. Click on the photos to read more! 108. Baked Stuffed … Continue reading
Darlings, it really does seem as though it were yesterday that we were reintroduced to the goings on of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. And here we are, already at the end of another season. I really hope that I don’t … Continue reading