Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
- Joan Crawford Cookbook Giveaway!!!
- 128. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
- Joan Crawford’s French Banana Salad (1928)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (1985)
- 119. Chicken a la King (Happy 6th Anniversary!)
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: cheddar
Got turkey? I got a great way for you to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers. That is, if you like bacon and cheese sauce. And who doesn’t (aside from our kosher and lactose intolerant friends)? When “sandwich” and … Continue reading
So, did ya hear that the Baltimore Orioles have made it to the American League Championship Series? Baltimore is buzzing with excitement over the prospect of the team making it to the World Series. The city is awash in orange … Continue reading