Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: canned tuna
We’re gonna keep on keepin’ on with another selection from the Dinner is Served! 1973 series! And it’s one that, if you were snowed in your house today, you most likely have all of the necessary ingredients on hand. Especially … Continue reading
The title should read “3 ways,” but the typo was so funny it had to stay. Tuna Salad Three Way sounds like some bizarro porn that you would never want to watch. I am not afraid that now I’ll get weird hits on … Continue reading
Are you sick of turkey? Well I am for only one reason: The Great Deep Fried Turkey Fiasco of 2011 (all I’m going to say is that if you promise to save some fried turkey for Cleveland, it best be there … Continue reading
Tuna on Toasted English Muffins *sigh.* Goddamned canned tuna. Pretty organic grapefruit! I have never liked canned tuna, even more so after Tuna Cheese Macaroni Loaf. But I chose #80 for my latest meal because I already had canned tuna in the … Continue reading