Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Twin Peaks Eats: Cherry Chocolate Pie (1966)
- PIEATHALON 4: Betty Crocker’s Chicken-Sausage Pies (1965)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Liberace’s Asparagus Vinaigrette
- Igloo Canapes (1950)
- Twin Peaks Eats: Black As Midnight Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Audrey’s Freshly Squeezed Cocktail
- Twin Peaks Eats: Garmonbozia Soup
- Twin Peaks Eats: Jerry’s Baguette With Brie & Butter
- Twin Peaks Eats: The Norwegians Are Leaving!
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato twin peaks vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: butter
Remember all those ramps that I got? Well, even after making that delicious ramp pesto, I still had tons of ramp leaves yet. What to do…what to do… Why not make a compound butter? This is soooooo easy. This is … Continue reading
I know, you’re probably thinking. It’s December, why are you sharing a recipe from a barbecue cookbook? Well, kittens, these are an absolute treat. And they can be enjoyed anytime of the year. These are flavored, whipped butters that are … Continue reading
You know, I never intended for these Twin Peaks posts to be food-themed, but it makes sense since this is a food blog, and Twin Peaks is such a food-centric show. Proof: this scene where for about 2 minutes Ben … Continue reading
Every time I hear “Crepes Suzette” I think of the theme song to the Patty Duke Show. I feel for you, girl. A hot dog makes me lose control, too. So Crepes Suzette. What is there to say besides “yum?” … Continue reading