Hot From the Oven
- Hannibal Lecter’s Sweet Italian Sausage
- Happy National Tequila Day!
- Jon Voight’s Artichokes, California-Style
- On Double Boilers…and Happy 4th of July!
- The Poconos: Land of Sex, Kitsch, & Hot Tubs
- Yinzerella’s 2016 Guide to Dating
- Tequila Punch & Chili Buffet (1977)
- PIEATHALON: Peanuts-and-Beer Pie
- Hannibal Lecter’s Pork Liver w. Bacon
- Jell-O Crown Jewel Dessert
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay pie pineapple Pittsburgh pork potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: biscuits
I know that because of my relatively high hot dog consumption, you’re all worried that I’m gonna get butt cancer from all those nitrate and nitrate-ridden weenies. But I found a butt cancer-free alternative that is tasty and is not … Continue reading
Well, earlier this week I shared with you the New Year’s Eve Bubbly that my mum and I served up at our girls’ party; now I present to you the weenie portion of the party (of course there was a … Continue reading
This week’s recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens Meat Cookbook (1971 edition) Sausage in Biscuits! That sounds tasty. Sausage: good. Biscuits: very good. Kinda like Nic’s British Sausage Rolls–which are just little pockets of heaven. But then you get … Continue reading