Hot From the Oven
- The Argyle Club’s Cuban Black Bean Soup (1961)
- A Groundhog Day Menu (1971)
- Locke-Ober’s New England Boiled Dinner (1965)
- BH&G Vegetable Cook Book Split-Pea Soup (1967)
- The Affinity Cocktail (1930…or 1929)
- Antoinetta Pelligrina Pica’s Shrimp Scampi
- 130. Hamburger Wheels (1973)
- Happy New Year from Brian & Margot!
- Esquire Cook-Book Romaine Salad (1955)
- Jo Funkhouser’s Punch (1966)
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
The Home of Mr. Vintage
Tag Archives: biscuits
I know that because of my relatively high hot dog consumption, you’re all worried that I’m gonna get butt cancer from all those nitrate and nitrate-ridden weenies. But I found a butt cancer-free alternative that is tasty and is not … Continue reading
Well, earlier this week I shared with you the New Year’s Eve Bubbly that my mum and I served up at our girls’ party; now I present to you the weenie portion of the party (of course there was a … Continue reading
This week’s recipe comes from Better Homes & Gardens Meat Cookbook (1971 edition) Sausage in Biscuits! That sounds tasty. Sausage: good. Biscuits: very good. Kinda like Nic’s British Sausage Rolls–which are just little pockets of heaven. But then you get … Continue reading