Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Joan Crawford’s Pork Chops with Red Onions and Apple Rings
- Bette Davis’ Spinach-Stuffed Filets
- Jack Warner’s Broiled Salmon–Vegetable Medley
- Hedda Hopper Cocktail
- Joan Crawford’s Spinach Salad
- Happy Birthday, William Shatner!
- Bette Davis’ Red Flannel Hash
- Joan Crawford Cookbook Giveaway!!!
- 128. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
- Joan Crawford’s French Banana Salad (1928)
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay Peas pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: asparagus
This is it, my friends. This is the LAST card. And it is the one that we’ve all been waiting for, in all its shiny, towering, glory–No. 99 Chicken-Aspic Vegetable Salad! 3 whole chicken breasts 5 cups boiling water 4 … Continue reading
The lovely people at Arganica gave me a free mixed produce crate to work my magic on and give their subscribers some ideas on what to do with the massive quantities of delicious produce that arrives on their doorstep. And … Continue reading
Hello Darlings! I am sure that you woke up this morning and thought, “crap. It’s Friday. I’m not supposed to eat meat. Whatever will I do?” Well, here’s something you can do. It’s fuss-free and uses a lot of frozen … Continue reading