A very special message…
Blue Plate Specials
Hot From the Oven
- Canada Box: Filet O’ Fish Sauce
- Canada Box: St. Huber Poutine Gravy Mix
- Happy Groundhog Day 2018!
- 186. Chocolate Ripple Coffee Cake (with Canadian Bacon)
- New Year Chinese Feast 2017 (Happy National Buffet Day!)
- Canada Box: McChicken Sauce
- 171. Rosy Glazed Pork Chops
- Canada Box: Big Mac Sauce
- #FoodInFilm “Bye Bye Birdie” Pink Champagne
- It’s National Seafood Bisque Day!
Peruse the Menu
- better homes & gardens
- Ground Beef
- holiday food
- hot dogs
- old bay
- Real Housewives
- twin peaks
- vintage cocktails
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
FOOD! BOOZE! CATS! Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Tag Archives: Ann-Margret
So, Jenny over at Silver Screen Suppers informed me that there is another little blogathon going on this weekend. This time, focusing on food that appears in–or is inspired by–a film. Hence, the fitting hashtag #FoodInFilm. Well, that’s right up … Continue reading
Happy birthday to the sexy, sensational, actress-singer-dancer and all-around diva, Ms. Ann-Margret! I’ve had the biggest girl crush on Ann-Margret ever since I saw Bye Bye Birdie for the first time as a small kid. I wanted to be Ann-Margret. … Continue reading
I did Zumba for the first time last week. I went to because my friend Iris got me a comped 1 week pass at her gym out in the county (the county!). I figured that if I had the pass, … Continue reading
This sounds like a good one, right? I found this recipe late one night while traipsing across the internet. The site is Retro Food for Modern Times, which featured a little gem of a cookbook called Singers & Swingers in the … Continue reading