Hot From the Oven
- Happy National Tequila Day!
- Jon Voight’s Artichokes, California-Style
- On Double Boilers…and Happy 4th of July!
- The Poconos: Land of Sex, Kitsch, & Hot Tubs
- Yinzerella’s 2016 Guide to Dating
- Tequila Punch & Chili Buffet (1977)
- PIEATHALON: Peanuts-and-Beer Pie
- Hannibal Lecter’s Pork Liver w. Bacon
- Jell-O Crown Jewel Dessert
- I’m The Angry Carnivore
Blue Plate Specials
Peruse the Menu
Tags1980s almonds bacon Baking Baltimore Beef better homes & gardens Brian cake casserole cheese chicken Cocktails dating dessert eggs frankfurters fruit Ground Beef holiday food hot dogs Jell-O Lemon Mayonnaise mushrooms old bay pie pineapple Pittsburgh potato Pudding Real Housewives Rice salad sauce Shrimp Soup television tomato tomato sauce vintage cocktails Wieners Wiener Wednesday Wine X-Files
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Yinzerella is back on Instagram!
Show me a little bloglovin
Brian! The Official DiS! Mascot
Go Visit RetroRuth!
Tag Archives: 1920s
Hi, kittens. Here’s a little pick-me-up for your Oscar Monday. Saturday night I attended a speakeasy-themed party that benefited a Maryland historical something or other. So it’s nice that I am helping conserve some Baltimore historical shit, but the best … Continue reading